Tourist Visa Single entry(30 days)-3,700 INR incl all charges
Documents required for Thailand Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 52,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income: Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Payslips, a letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business license.
If the applicant is employed
- A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveler details.
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
- If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee is mandatory.
- If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of work visa, work permit and passport is mandatory.
Processing Time: 7-8 working days.