Tourist/Visit/Business Visa (30 days)-3,000 INR incl all charges
Documents Require to Apply for Singapore Visa
- Original passport with old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets.
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveler with contact number and expense ownership details
- The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income: Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Payslips, a letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business license.
Additional documents required for Singapore business visa
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
Processing Period: 5-7 working days